- Tel: +86-318-8559961
- Fax: +86-318-7505858
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eastern Of Industrial Park, Anping County, HeBei Province, China.
5 layers sintered wire mesh
1~300 microns filtering rating
-200~600 centigrade working temperature
Sintered mesh is a standard structure filter media and is widely used. It is composed of five layers of wire mesh stacked orderly and sintered in a vacuum oven. The five layers are protection layer, control layer, dispersion layer and two support layers.
1. High strength and high rigidity: having good mechanical strength and resistance of compression. easy to be machined, welded and assembled.
2. High precision and stable performance: The fact that the filter layer is at the second layer makes itself well protected and ensures consistent and homogeneous filter precision. High durability can be maintained persistently during operation.
3. Corrosion resistance and heat resistance: The material of stainless steel 316L has remarkable features of corrosion resistance and heat resistance. The maintainable temperature is ranged from -200°C to 600°C and it is still active under a condition of acid or alkali.
4. Easy to clean: With an excellent backwashing construction, it can be reused numerously for longer service life.